Whistler Realtors Can Help
Buying and selling a home is a complex and sometimes daunting process but the right realtor can make it a smooth, seamless transaction. Your realtor works for you and they will work tirelessly to help you find what you are looking for, whether that is the perfect home or the right price.
Here is your Realtor's promise to you:
- We are highly trained and have all been through a rigorous training and licensing process.
- We are life-long learners who must participate in continuing education courses to ensure that we keep pace with the times.
- We are governed by provincial laws that guarantee professional behaviour.
- We adhere to a strict Code of Ethics that govern our behaviour and ensure that your interests are put first.
- We will always work with your best interests in mind and will do everything in our power to ensure that you find your dream home and/or sell your current property.
We make the process easy for you.
- We provide comparables to help price your property realistically.
- We help prepare your property for showings.
- We handle showings efficiently and professionally.
- We are up-to-date with all the formalities when it comes to transactions for sellers who are out- of-town or are non-residents of Canada.
We position your property in the right way.
- We help you to price it right.
- We position your property to highlight its strengths, not its weaknesses.
- We target the buyers who are most likely to buy.
We provide maximum exposure for your property.
- We have a wide scale presence with all local media.
- We have a constantly updated website.
- We put out an industry leading real estate magazine that is circulated to over 30,000 people.
- We place all listings on the Whistler Listing System so that every agent in Whistler has access to the information they need to find a buyer.
- We have an exhaustive database of potential customers and a network of relationships in the real estate community to "get the word out" about your property.
- Provide a professional "For Sale" sign.
- Give sound, clear advice on the "market value" of your home.
- Provide recommendations on the visual presentation of your home, and suggestions to enhance its marketability.
- Coordinate the marketing and advertising of your property.
- Arrange for your home to be on the weekly "Realtor Tour".
- Hold "Open Houses".
- Arrange buyer appointments.
- Keep you up-to-date on market conditions.
- Help you with all the paper work and vigorously negotiate on your behalf.
- Coordinate with appraisers, home inspectors, banks, lawyers and property management companies.
We make the process easy for you.
- We review your list of wants and needs to help you narrow your search.
- We help you determine your price range.
- We preview properties to ensure you are only shown homes that meet your needs and budget.
- We make appointments and walk you through potential homes, answering all your questions.
- We negotiate with the seller, smooth out any potential conflicts and draw up a legally binding contract.
- We help you with all the paper work and refer you to the appropriate professionals to deal with all the legal issues.
We provide you with all the information you need to make the right decision:
- We use the local real estate Board's MLS® System so your representative can give you access to exclusive features that the public is not privy to.
- We answer questions about the markets you are interested.
- We can provide you with important information about neighbourhood demographics, services and features.
- We help you compare homes and neighbourhoods.
- We give up-to-the-minute information on financing and explain your mortgage options.
The Right Realtor
How to find the Realtor who is right for you:
- Do you already have a relationship with a realtor? If they did a good job helping you buy or sell before, they are probably the best candidate to help you buy or sell again.
- As you tour around, write down the names and numbers of the agents on "For Sale" signs.
- Browse our realtor bios to learn a little more about potential realtors.
- Ask your friends, neighbours or nearby family members to recommend a realtor.
- Visit our office to meet an agent face-to-face.
- Attend some open houses to see what it on the market and meet a few agents.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions and interview candidates.
- Make sure you feel comfortable with your choice. Your relationship with your realtor is about finding the right partnership.